Job Title: Sales Account Manager – Commercial Sales
Job Category: Sales – Product|Services
Industry: Architecture | Interior Design | General Contracting | Fabrication
Location: Greater Minneapolis|St. Paul and Surrounding States (ND, SD, WI, IA)
Travel Required: Travel Required – Frequently travel is outside the local area and may be overnight.
Level/Salary Range: Commission Based
Travel Expenses & Mileage Allowance Reimbursed by the Company
Position Type: Full-Time (e.g. 40+ hours/week)
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and must work 37.5 hours each week to maintain full-time status. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Reporting To: Owner
Will Train Applicant(s): Will Train Applicant(s)
HR Contact: Michelle Drenckhahn
External Posting URL: https://mindfullconnections. com/careers/
Applications Accepted By: EMAIL: email@example.com
Subject Line: Sales Account Manager – Commercial
We are a Minneapolis based multi-line product agency with a mission to connect professionals within the commercial industry with quality products.
We are looking for a qualified Sales Account Manager to join our team! As a member of the MFC team, you will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and driving profitable sales for our Commercial products &services.
As a Sales Account Manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
Ultimately, you should be able to grow business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Contacting potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Presenting our company to potential clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (current & prospective) clients and the VP of Sales (as needed0
- Report to the VP of Sales on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services, new pricing/payment plans, and other general information of interest to customers
- Attends trade shows
- Participates in education and training conferences on selling and marketing programs
- Coordinates and assists in leading sales meetings to include site selection and agenda preparation
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Proven work experience as a Sales Account Manager or Sales Account Executive (e.g. 3+ years); track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BA|BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
Experience in the Design and or Construction Industry COMPETENCIES
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Performance Management.
- Business Acumen.
- Results Driven.
- Organizational Skills.
- Presentation Skills.
This is a 1099 Position. You will be hired as a contractor for Mind.Full Connections. Applicant Required to Have: A Car, Car Insurance, Personal Business Insurance, Home Office Set-Up.
Work Environment: This position is performed out of the house and/or car. It operates in a ‘dress for your day’ environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.